- Onions and Celery: In the first step of this chicken noodle soup recipe, diced onions and chopped celery are cooked in butter until they’re aromatic and tender.
- Broth: This chicken noodle soup recipe calls for a mixture of chicken and vegetable broths. If you’re short on time or ingredients, you can just use one or the other.
- Chicken: Of course, you’ll need chicken. If you have leftover rotisserie chicken, you can use that in place of the cooked chicken breasts for a budget-friendly shortcut.
- Noodles: Make sure you don’t add the noodles too early, as cooking them too long will make them mushy.
- Carrots: Carrots, which add a pop of bright color and flavor, are added at the end of cooking so they stay crisp. You can add them to the sautéed vegetables at the beginning if you like your carrots tender.
- Basil and Oregano: Dried basil and oregano lend warm, earthy flavor to this chicken noodle soup recipe.
Mycology4you turkey tail mushroom extract