In This Article:
How do I place a return or exchange?
We’re sorry you didn’t love your Mushrooms, Please email Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find the best solution for your needs.
What’s your return policy?
- Don’t you worry, Mycology4you packages do not include return slips. Just reach out to Brooke at email@example.com and we’ll help you place your return or exchange an item.
- All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order; your product must be sealed and unopened for returns.
- If you are having trouble making a return within the 30-day timeframe, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order # must be provided to place a return, and you will be refunded in full to your original form of payment (with the exception of ALL shipping costs).
How long does it take to process a return?
- Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement.
- Mycology4you is not responsible for shipping, handling, and other additional charges for returned items.
Follow these steps to return your order:
- Repackage your items and mail your order to:
2760 Coconut Bay Ln. 3K.
Sarasota, FL. 34237
2. Contact us at Support@mycology4you.com once you have shipped the package.
3. Once the package has been received by us and the items have been verified, we will refund the entire purchase cost and notify you via email.
4. You will be responsible for any return shipping charges.
5. We will work hard to process your return as quickly as possible.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you received a product different from the one that you ordered, sorry about that! Please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to get you the mushie’s you ordered!